Providence College Strategic Plan
Providence College will be a nationally recognized, premier Catholic liberal arts institution of higher education that embodies the rich intellectual and spiritual tradition of the Dominican order, and whose students, transformed by wisdom and enabled by grace, lead lives of virtue, purpose, and meaning – lives that will transform society.
Built upon five core values, the Providence College strategic plan provides an ambitious framework for significant progress toward realizing the College’s vision as PC approaches its 2017 centennial. The plan, approved by the College Board of Trustees in 2011, assigns strategies and metrics to each of those core values, resulting in a clear, concise and strategic document that will guide members of the PC community as they work toward achieving the College’s shared goals over the next few years.
A MESSAGE FROM FATHER SHANLEY
- Strategic Plan Metrics Report – February 3, 2017
- Providence College Strategic Plan 2015-2017
- Strategic Plan Supplemental Documents: 2015-2017
- Original Strategic Plan (2011)
- Progress Report February 2016
- Progress Report January 2014
- Progress by Metric January 2014
- Progress Report February 2013
- Executive Summary February 2013